Be the Best U can be! Successful Alumni Stories
Baliuag University had provided me with the tools and skills for a life-changing opportunity of becoming a multi-awarded teacher-leader in the United States. My education from the Mathematics Department of the College of Education and the training and exposure I had as President of the College of Education and the BU Student Council became my tools to becoming an outstanding teacher-leader in the United States.
EMMANUEL MALANA, BSED, M.A., J.D.
Senior Scorer/Evaluator at Pearson EDTPA Project; Dallas Independent School Teacher Trainer (Lecturer) for AP Exam PREP; Advanced Placement Calculus Teacher, Dallas, Texas, USA
• Ulirang Guro of America
• Skyline High School Teacher of the Year
• Dallas Texas Rotary Club Teacher of the Year
• Dallas ISD Board Recognition as an Outstanding Teacher
• United States Congressional Award as an Outstanding Teacher (2014)
• United States Congressional Award for Service Above Self (2015)
Bachelor of Secondary Education 1993
College of Education and Human Development
#BUAlumniStory #betheBestUcanbe #BaliuagU #ProudtobeBU