Committed to bringing excellence to our campus through a variety of backgrounds, skills, experience and perspectives. We respect and value the diversity among our faculty, staff and students.
The Human Resources Department will be recognized for forward thinking, surpassing expectations and empowering employees to reach full potential.
The new HRD shall be responsible for the establishment of a dynamic and responsive organization structure supportive of the mandate of the Baliuag University and placement and development of the right number of people possessing the desired level of competence, skills, motivation and commitment to administer its programs.
Our goal is to provide a “one-stop shop” HR center to cater the following services for the faculty, administration, staff and students:
- Organization Review and Development
- Manpower Planning and Staffing
- Administration of Personnel Actions such as promotion, reassignments, transfer, salary adjustment, termination, separation, and other personnel related actions
- Talent and Personnel Development and Program Administration
- Administration of Employee Compensation and Benefits
- Leave Administration
- Administration and Management of HR Information System
- Employee Relations, Assistance & Counseling
- Performance Appraisal Systems Review
- Administration of Student Assistants Program
- Policy research, interpretation and implementation
- Preparation of Memorandum, Position Papers & Administrative Advisories
OUR NEW HR TEAM
The Team consists of dynamic, dedicated and experienced HR staff personnel headed by an HR practitioner with an office located at the 2nd Floor Domingo Santiago Building, Baliuag University Main Campus, Gil Carlos St., San Jose, Baliwag, Bulacan.
PROGRAMS FOR C.Y. 2015
- Enhance the University Staff On Boarding Program
- Redefine HR roles, functions and services to better align support services to the needs/interests of the campus community
- Re-orient all employees on HR services
- Install the Baliuag University Roster of Qualified Applicants
- Strengthen its staff development programs
- Introduce a user friendly and integrated HR database system
- Provide a wellness program for health and life balance amongst employees and students
- Review of the BU Organizational Structure, functions and positions
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
2nd Flr. Domingo Santiago Sr. Building, BU Main Campus
Gil Carlos Street, Baliwag, Bulacan
Tel No.: +63(44) 766 3371
8:00 am – 5:00 pm