At the BU School of Graduate Studies and Continuing Education, you will receive intensive and extensive learning to advance your specialized knowledge, develop mastery in your field or profession, and cultivate your leadership potential.
The general purpose of the Graduate Studies and Continuing Education is to provide leadership training in the field of education, business management, and governance. Professionals who are pursuing graduate education are expected to develop attributes of good leaders such as:
- High level of competence in their profession;
- Strong sensitivity to the social, economic and political issues;
- Responsible leadership and involvement in community service;
- Analytical and resourceful mind that can appraise problems and solve them;
- Mastery in the art of communication;
- Information technology competence; and
- Enhanced skills for local and global participation.
OFFICE OF THE DEAN
BU School of Graduate Studies and Continuing Education Bldg.
10 F. Vergel de Dios Street, Baliwag, Bulacan
8:00 am – 5:00 pm