Job Position Title: LABORATORY ASSISTANT
Status of Employment: Casual/ Probationary
Department/Office: Center for Science Laboratory Services – Instructional Laboratory Services
Consistently renders quality service to all clientele, maintains a systematic management procedure in all laboratory operations and submits an accomplishment report every semester.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs daily routine inspection of the laboratories ;
- Checks requisition of the faculty members;
- Guides the student assistants on their daily tasks;
- Prepares equipment and chemicals needed for laboratory class;
- Assists the laboratory instructors when conducting experiments;
- Assists the faculty members during semestral seminar;
- Submits a monthly assessment of Laboratory Management Procedure;
- Files request for purchase of chemical supplies and equipment, subject for approval to the Faculty-in-Charge/Semestral Consultant;
- Follows-up request/s for repairs as needed;
- Assists in equipment calibration;
- Creates and keeps inventory of all consumables and non-consumables; and
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned by Superior.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
At least 1 (one) year of experience in laboratory management is an advantage
Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
Attended at least one (1) or more trainings relevant to Chemistry field
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Laboratory and Equipments/ File and Office Organization
- Excellent Customer Service and Work Ethics
- Effective communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
You may send your comprehensive resume, 2pcs 2×2 pic and copy of your TOR & Diploma to the Baliuag University Human Resource Department located at 2nd Floor Domingo Santiago Sr. Building, Baliuag University Main Campus, Gil Carlos Street, Baliwag, Bulacan.
Should you need assistance, you may call Ms. Kim Arlene L. Francia at +63(44) 766 3371.