Job Position Title : SCHOOL NURSE Status of Employment : Probationary Department/Office : Health Services
Job Summary : Assists the University Physician and Dentist in attending and administering treatment and medications to all students, teaching and non-teaching personnel especially during emergency cases. Perform nursing care services to students and employees of Baliuag University.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs nursing care to anyone injured within the BU campuses and its vicinity when needed.
2. Assists the University Physician in performing physical assessment of students/employees during enrolment, annual check-up and daily consultation.
3. Administers treatment and medications as prescribed by the University Physician.
4. Attends to students, teaching and non-teaching personnel on their emergencies.
5. Attends seminar, training, workshops related to the assigned area of work.
6. Renders first aid to students, teaching and non-teaching personnel.
7. Conducts casualties to hospitals in times of accident.
8. Provides good housekeeping in area of work.
9. Assists the municipal health office in giving immunization to pre-schoolers.
10. Participates in community outreach program of the school.
11. Assists the University Physician and the dentist in giving lectures and information on family planning, immunization, first aid, prevention of drug abuse, herbals and generics, and dental programs.
12. Requests and maintains adequate supply of medicines to be administered in the clinic.
13. Participates in the programs of the different department of the institution upon request and approval by the Head of Health Services.
14. Records all patients seen and examined for each day.
15. Performs other related functions that may be assigned by Superior.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferably a licensed nurse Work Experience : Six (6) months experience on related field Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
You may send your comprehensive resume, 2pcs 2×2 pic and copy of your TOR & Diploma to the Baliuag University Human Resource Department located at 2nd Floor Domingo Santiago Sr. Building, Baliuag University Main Campus, Gil Carlos Street, Baliwag, Bulacan.
For Online Applicants: Kindly send your resume with credentials at email@example.com
Should you need assistance, you may call Ms. Anna Katline R. Nicolas at (044) 766 3371 or (044) 766 2045 local 507.